I took a photo every 2 minutes over the span of about 2 hours at a 20 second exposure and animated it all together! This 2 second loop was the result!
Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho
holy fuck you can actually see how the earth turns by paying attention to the stars
Let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor when there is a perfectly fine table behind us. We can go to the movies and sit in the back row just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
We’ll paint the rooms of our house and get more paint on us than the walls. We can hold hands and go to parties we end up ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub.
And slow dance with me in our bedroom with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand. Let me love you forever.
- (via alex12288)
If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.”- Richard Bach – Yeah?.. well fuck that shit and fuck Richard Bach. Do you honestly think, I have the time to meet someone, click, grow an attachment, fall in love, deeply in love, I’m not talking your average crush, I’m talking, going back to the days where we used to write love letters from long distances type of love, the “making a cup of tea and blowing it until its warm enough for them to drink” type of love… to have a soul connection, miss them, crave them, submit to them, etc.. just to let them go in the future. Wdf. Listen, if it’s gotton deep enough for me to fall into that type of love, I’m not letting you go. Fuck, I hate this generation of replacers. If something goes wrong, instead of fixing it, we replace, or let it go or some other dumb shit. No. Richard Bach, who is divorced, I will not take advice from you. As long as it isn’t toxic and unhealthy, I am not letting go.
Relationships, breakups, friendships, they are all tough, but they don’t have to be. When you find a good fit make it work, never settle for less than you deserve. Everybody does deserve to be happy. When you are with somebody special time flies, laughter ensues, and it feels rewarding you know? You have one life why sit there and waste it on someone who can’t see all facets of your beauty? You have one life to be happy, love yourself, forgive yourself and you will see that the love will radiate and people will be attracted to that. Sincere people will be attracted to your positive self worth. And that positive self worth gets rid of all the baggage from past relationships that ruin current ones. But this is a choice, a conscious choice to leave the past and be happy and only you can make it. Know it wont be easy, but in the end you will have the love you have always desired. <3
1. I knew what love was when you facetimed me at 3 am even though you had to be up at 6 because I was scared.
2. I knew what love was when I fell asleep on top of you and pulled your hand out of my bra and reached for a blanket to pull over me.
3. I knew what love was when I couldn’t face anyone, when I couldn’t breathe, when I couldn’t sleep, and you picked me up and bought me ice cream.
4. I knew what love was when you did not say anything about the fact that I was crying but squeezed my hand a little tighter.
5. I knew what love was when I asked you to text me because I needed you, and you instead called me and stayed on the line until I fell asleep, just breathing, so I could find a rhythm to fall into.
6. I knew what love was when I disappeared for a few minutes and when I returned your best friend told me that you couldn’t stop looking for me.
7. I knew what love was when I was so fucking pissed at you, but stayed on the phone with you until 3 am, and threatened to call 911 until you promised you threw up all the pills.
8. I knew what love was when you drank until you couldn’t feel after I left.
9. I knew what love was when I prayed for you every night.
10. I knew what love was when I went to your first period class every morning to make sure you made it through the night.
11. I knew what love was when I said goodbye because I could not do for you everything that you had done for me.
- we were a beautiful mess (via dggystyle)